- Entry to Congress will be subject to Covid Pass Control (tested, cured, vaccinated).
- In the case of a PCR test, this test must not exceed 48 hours.
- Wearing the mandatory mask within the Palais des Congrès.
- To view access restrictions in Switzerland in real time please follow this link.
Entry requirements in Switzerland
- Proof of vaccination or negative PCR test less than 48 hours or antigenic less than 24 hours for unvaccinated
- Anyone entering Switzerland must submit the completed entry form no earlier than 48 hours before entry.
Fill out the electronic form before your entry using a computer or smartphone. Once completed online, you will receive a QR code by email. Keep this code handy so you can present it when entering Switzerland. When checking, you can display the QR code on your smartphone or present a printed confirmation.
Conditions for returning to France
- Proof of vaccination or negative PCR test of less than 24 hours for unvaccinated.
- A Statement of Honour, to be completed certifying that: You do not have any symptoms of Covid-19; You are not aware that you have been in contact with a confirmed case of Covid-19 in the 14 days prior to the trip;
More informations :